Im scared

Listen up guys i really need help this dude raged on madden he ban my console but not my account cause im on it he stol all my players on madden and he stole my credit card information and hes buying everything but ive canceled my card and everything i csnt connected to xbox live hes a true hacker i have not gotten a email for xbox ban or anything my friends said hes on madden trading away players. Hes gamer tag is [Mod removed] i really need help turning my xbox back online cause he is doing something illegal but my gamer is ba11islife101 im useing secondary account .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Or you can log in to the enforcement website linked below with the gamertag that is associated with the console to start a case review.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

However, if someone has also gained access to your gamertag and is making purchases from it then you should immediately contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Then you will want to head over to the 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans forums and create a thread so the XBLPET can give you the details as to why.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay first off--Don't post gamertags on the forums. Second of all, unlikely. If you're old enough to have a credit card, surely you know that these people are bluffing at best. Report him using your Xbox 360. If he has access to your account, change your passwords. Regardless of whether or not you're connected to Live, if he does have access, it won't matter.

tl;dr, calm down. Report using your xbox, and don't post gamertags in the forum posts.

Sorry this didn't help.

ericlamybeast,

If you received a console ban you would not be able to connect to Xbox Live and you would receive a message from Xbox Live stating as such. If you can't connect to Live, you might have been a victim of a DDoS attack (kicking you offline). If purchases are getting made against your account then it sounds like your credentials might have been compromised whether you gave them away trying to get something like in-game benefits, players, etc OR you were a victim of a phishing attack. Either way, like Irixion mentioned, change your passwords then put a hold/cancel your card. Lastly, report the player using the console reporting tools.

Sorry this didn't help.

I cannot connect to xbox live at all its saying console ban so what am im supposed to do

Sorry this didn't help.