I'm getting mad help

I was hacked now xbox has it and its been to weeks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's more than likely you will get so me sort of code of conduct suspension after you get your account back because of your name.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your gamer tag is any indication of your activities while on XBL then it is no wonder you were 'hacked'. Actually you weren't hacked, you were compromised and it was all your fault. There is only a limited number of ways someone else can get a hold of your account and all of them would be the users fault.

-you willingly give out your personal information including e-mail address and password (this is usually for a higher rank, weapon unlocks, etc. in a specific game)

-you were phished (this is most commonly attached to sites offering free ms points or ms point generators)

-you were socially engineered (this is done via a person engaging you in everyday chit chat asking all sorts of questions gathering information about you to gain access to your e-mail address and/or password or both)

-you use the same e-mail address and password for XBL that you use for all your other websites/services. (you should be using a seperate e-mail address and password that you do not use for any other website/service)

Now with all that said, if you have not called support for your region then I suggest you do so right now. Have them start an Unauthorized Access Investigation, at which time they will lock the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. If you have done the above then you just need to be patient. Just like with real life crimes it takes time to investigate, gather evidence and take action.

Sorry this didn't help.

did you open an unauthorized access case?

if so

then wait

like police investigations these things takes time

Sorry this didn't help.

And I want it back

Sorry this didn't help.