I'm Being Disconnected

I was playing matches of Halo 3 when out of nowhere, I was betrayed. My teammate betrayed me and when the person did, he began to harass me and my cousin. After this occurred, my teammate, who betrayed me, began to threaten me by ways of disconnecting me from the game, and altogether hacking my account. After the initial treats, I was disconnected from the server, XBOX Live, and was afraid that my account was stolen. After some mere testing of connections, I signed back into XBOX Live with a message. The message read: "[mod removed] as insult to injury, one of the violators of the use of XBOX 360 sending me a message of what happens when you mess with the people. The people who are responsible for these actions go by these gamertags: [mod removed] and [mod removed]. All I want as a member of xbox since 2006 is to remove them of their privileges as xbox gamers and to have their consoles banned. The mere issue of the matter is to have some of the people who are violating the use of xbox and code of conduct for fun, at the cost of others loss.

P.S.: The account that is being used to post this entry is not the account at threat, the actual account has issues with Windows Live ID, which I mentioned in multiple times to different account recovery websites and forums. Also I have delt with the problems that I face now, except on a larger scale, my cousin was one person who had their account taken from a hacker with no reason, all I ask for is correspondence and persecution for the two gamers/violators.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I know the feeling of being disconnected on xbox live by someone you just meet. But you were Ddos attack which means someone is using botnets to attack an Ip and send tons of information to your Ip and it slows your router down and disconnects you from xbox live. Its happened to me before. But ways not to get Ddos attack is by not joining a game or party of people who threaten you. Just simply block them and never talk to them again. If you or your cousin did get there account hack which I doubt will happen but if it dose just called 1-800-4my-xbox and tell them your account and they will just reset your password. File complaint them also. I hope this helped you

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Despite what these people say they can't hack your account, they can phish it or social engineer it just like anywhere else but hacking it is a non starter. If they could hack it they would've just taken it instead of giving you fair warning, it's them playing off the "my account was hacked and they gave me 10th prestige" story you see in account suspensions all the time. Moreover if people did have that ability then people such as myself and other regulars on here along with support agents and high profile names would've had their accounts stolen by now. Major Nelson and Stepto were on the wrong end of social engineering attacks before anyone points them out.

If you are in that situation again file a complaint, set the players in question to avoid, block communications with them then switch your router on & off again to get a new IP address.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.