If you receive a chat suspension watch out they become permanent.

While this won't affect millions of people to the hundreds it will I want you to know if you become chat suspended then you are in for a permanent one.

I was chat suspended and finished my suspension on the 8th. On the 9th Microsoft made it permanent.

I go to log on that day as I play mlg and while I am able to send messages and voice I still couldn't talk in party chat.

I contacted Microsoft who in turn told me to contact enforcement.

I'll start by saying you have better chances of talking to the CIA.

I went to the enforcement page to submit a review but couldn't as I already served my suspension. I go to the enforcement fourms where they tell you they no longer handle any questions their about account suspension or bans. Lmfao...

I call Microsoft again.

Then their is a post from the 9th saying oh hey guys we know their is an issue and we are working on it. Lmfao...

It's been about 2 weeks now after serving my suspension and I still can't party chat. Their is no way to contact anyone.

All I can say is don't get chat suspended or you will lose your account permanently.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

Hey I had this problem for 3 weeks following a 7 day suspension. I finally got my chat working again even after I tried EVERY troubleshooting step given to me by Xbox support.

What I did was:

1: update controller to the latest firmware in device settings.

2: hold the power button for 5 seconds or until console powers down.

3: disconnect power brick from BOTH the wall socket and the console and leave disconnected overnight.

Number 3 is the most important step! I disconnected power supply numerous times for the 5 minutes like support tells us to but it wasn't until I left it disconnected overnight that my chat started working again.

I didn't think this would work but it did and I'm very happy about it. Please try these steps and get back to us on the results.

AdoptedCoast.

Pretty simple solution.Stop doing things against the ToU/CoC then you wont get any more suspensions.

You don't get suspended just because someone filed a report against you for no reason.

No need for duplicate threads.You already have one in the support forums where there is a thread that explains what is going on with suspensions not being lifted properly.

Looking at your feed you are obviously not banned permanently.

i got my 2nd ban less than 6 hours from being unbanned which is b.s

ill most likely get perm banned because people cant seem to leave me alone