if you have a problem here is fix

1. The disc drive not reading game or emits an extremely loud noise. This appears to be the most common issue. The Xbox One is designed to lie horizontally and placing it vertically can damage the disc drive - if you're affected, make sure your system is in the correct position.
  2. Hanging load screen - After the mandatory day one update some users are reporting seeing a frozen screen bearing the Xbox logo. It's important that you do not turn off your console as it is working during this period. In some cases the problem seems to resolve itself though it can take some time to do so.
  3. Some players are reporting being banned from their console after downloading the update. Many of those affected have also experienced the hanging load screen.
  4. Slow installations - If you are experiencing a slow disc based installation, do not remove disc from console without stopping the install first. After stopping the install remove the disc and and completely unplug the console before waiting 15 minutes before trying again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

mine has passed the green screen, fuzzy screen came up and now a black screen???? been on it for 50mins.....40mins previously...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

in my case for the green screen of death i just insert a disc game

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.