Have fun!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Not all ambassador are trying to boost there badge up quickly. I my self joined the programme back in the beginning and chose to join to help people not for all these new badges or loot and xp. If anyone needs any help from a more experienced ambassador please feel free to message me in private over xbox live or in a forum conversation.

[/quote]

Totally agree,unfortunately decent ambassadors are being outnumbered by the other kind.

Not all ambassador are trying to boost there badge up quickly. I my self joined the programme back in the beginning and chose to join to help people not for all these new badges or loot and xp. If anyone needs any help from a more experienced ambassador please feel free to message me in private over xbox live or in a forum conversation.

It doesn't seem to be real popular now, as some say it used to be.

Ambassador program is now the toilet of the forums.

Haha, flush this one down the toilet!

I got an Ambassodor, that even said he couldn't really understand English & I would of been there for hours...

Sorry guys. I was on my iPod and I was so tired, I tried my best last night. I'll do better. Hope you guys forgive me.. I'll try my best next time.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

looking at the support forums all these new level 1 ambassadors seem to be under the same impression that constant posting or copying exactly what the guy above you has just wrote will somehow increase their status.

[/quote]And now that they have numbers, they want to get their numbers up fast.  Especially when they don't have one yet.  Course this doesn't mean that all of them will do this in the future, but who knows.  

looking at the support forums all these new level 1 ambassadors seem to be under the same impression that constant posting or copying exactly what the guy above you has just wrote will somehow increase their status.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Thookins"]Yesterday in the Xbox.com & Forums Feedback section you went through and posted one sentence answers in ten or so threads.  With you being an Ambassador, people might appreciate you taking a little more time with your posts. [/quote]

he actually did the same on the general discussion forums too,that was my point.

[/quote]Ahh.  Yeah, a little more time and consideration in your posts will take you further Alex.