If i exhange a faulty console....

Do i lose all my game saves, personal data and xbox home set up that i have on my current console? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox one by the way!

Your saves should be backed up on the cloud although I can't remember if it automatically downloads them to your new console or if it does it when you load each game up as it was back in December when I replaced my console.

Your personal data is linked to your gamertag so when you recover your profile onto your new console you should have everything back on there.

The only thing you will have to do again will be re-download/install games that you have purchased from the games store or reinstall disc based games.

Yes, when you recover your profile on your new Xbox One. All your game saves should follow with it. Or at least when you use the corresponding game to access them.

yeah,the first time you start one of your games on the new console it will sync to the cloud servers for a bit while it's downloading your save.

^ Yup. Exactly.

Gotta love all things cloud ;)

^ I've got this crazy idea now that your not really human CloudStrife, but an AI form of Microsoft's Azure platform, Kinda like a cloud powered Cortana : )

Forgive me....I'm having one of those days!

Phwoarrr.... show us yer data nodes cloud!!!

(lol, sorry bout that)

^ haha - just ignore me, i'm still trying to convince myself the queen isn't really an Alien Lizard : )

She is an Alien Lizard!!!!

^ AHHHHHHH! i'm so confused