Ideas for new CONSOLE Ips

I always wondered why haven't MS ported or created a MS Flight like simulator (or arcade) for Xbox 360. Since the great Ace Combat 6 there hasn't been anything worth of mentioning in the flight department.

It would be nice for Microsoft to tap into soccer market because EA been pissing me off with Fifa. It's the same game for 2-3 years with some minor changes, deep microtransaction ( Ultimate Team garbage) and some of the shallowest manager mode in any soccer simulation... oh and the laughable AI. Also, MS would conquer even more space in Europe and Japan.

Since Mass Effect 1 ( that MS let go) we haven't had a space opera type of game. ME 1 is the best in the series and it's one of the reason I got Xbox 360. If MS manage to bring all the ingredients that made ME successful and put it in an exclusive they will kill the competition.

I would like to see more platform games like Kameo to be made, that way to cater different types of gamers.

If you have more ideas just pitch in, so...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They should stop pestering Rare with kinect and let them make a dam platformer already. God knows Xbox is missing a great 1st party platformer. Oh and MSFT should bring back some old ip's like Conker and Crimson Skies, plus I hope the PGR5 rumors are true.

Or they can look for devs that can take the maximum advantage of Rare connected Ip's and developed them, if new Rare can't do it.

Rare are history, forget them and their IP's.  They are only capable of making crap Kinect and Avatar junk.  

Idk, I still have some hope for them. However, if their first next-gen game is some bs kinect shovelware, or god forbid Kinect Sports 3...

I made up my mind about buying a Xbox 720 but I quickly changed my mind. I'm very disappointed with MS it's like the big wigs up there just want to shake down the pockets of casual gamers and don't even care about the guys that really buy their console for what they really are: a gaming machine. Every announcement they make makes me more and more pissed off. Nothing to add up to my gaming library, I'm frustrated. I think I'm better off this next gen buying a WiiU cause I know what I'm gonna get, unlike with the guys marked with X.

[quote user="tmakavely"]I made up my mind about buying a Xbox 720 but I quickly changed my mind.[/quote]So... that would mean you didn't make up your mind.[quote]I'm very disappointed with MS it's like the big wigs up there just want to shake down the pockets of casual gamers and don't even care about the guys that really buy their console for what they really are: a gaming machine.[/quote]Do what now?[quote]Every announcement they make makes me more and more pissed off. Nothing to add up to my gaming library, I'm frustrated.[/quote]Just this year we've gotten:

- Devil May Cry

- Dead Space 3

- MGS Rising

- Crysis 3

- Tomb Raider

- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

Next week we get Gears of War: Judgement. The week after that we get Bioshock Infinite, and that's just the retail games.

Are you made of free time or something?[quote]I think I'm better off this next gen buying a WiiU cause I know what I'm gonna get,[/quote]You're going to get 360-level games. That's it.[quote]unlike with the guys marked with X.[/quote]Seeing as how MS hasn't revealed anything about their new console yet I'm not sure why you think you have enough information to make a decision at this time.

I had made up my mind, I see that we have a grammar nazi around here thanks for correcting me. I just wonder how much MS pays to have douches around to bother people that have unfavorable comments.

- Devil May Cry

- Dead Space 3

- MGS Rising

- Crysis 3

- Tomb Raider

- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

None of those titles appeal to me. I can play these on other consoles too, and probably with free online contents added to it. You think Mario,Zelda and Metroid are 360- level games? Fanboy please...

I thought I was a 360 fanboy but I met some species here that seriously makes me question myself.

And yes I have enough information with the 360 to know how 720 or whatever is going to be.

[quote user="tmakavely"]I see that we have a grammar nazi around here[/quote]How am I supposed to know you meant "had"?

It also doesn't change my comment.[quote]I just wonder how much MS pays to have douches around to bother people that have unfavorable comments.[/quote]MS doesn't need to pay people posting on their own forums about their products...[quote]None of those titles appeal to me.[/quote]Given that most are either sequels or additions to existing IPs, and that those IPs existed on the 360 in previous iterations, if you don't like them now what made you like the 360 in the past? Why would you make up your mind to buy a console not even announced yet given your apparent tastes in games.[quote]I can play these on other consoles too[/quote]Well, one other console. It's unclear what will be brought to the Wii U.[quote]and probably with free online contents added to it.[/quote]What "probably" ? Sony doesn't charge for multiplayer. If you want multiplayer and you don't want to pay then why own a 360?[quote]You think Mario,Zelda and Metroid are 360- level games?[/quote]Graphically? Other than perhaps whatever Mario launched with the Wii U they're not until they get a Wii U sequel/remake.[quote]Fanboy please...[/quote]I own all the major consoles including a Wii U and a substantial gaming PC. I go where the games are.[quote]And yes I have enough information with the 360 to know how 720 or whatever is going to be.[/quote]There is no official information available regarding MS's next console.

Fanboyism  doesn't mean owning one console. I just own a 360. But I am a realist, I know when I'm being hustled and I usually point the perpetrators out.

You think Mario,Zelda and Metroid are 360- level games?

Graphically? Other than perhaps whatever Mario launched with the Wii U they're not until they get a Wii U sequel/remake.

You think people that play those kind of games have graphic specs as their priority? How long has it been since you played a game that plays like ME1? Vanquish(it's for grabs like Bayonetta2, Sega don't want to publish it again)? Crackdown? PGR?

If I was a game publisher I would make the most of titles that I have at my disposition and try to cater mostly to the guys that give me more money in the long run. But that's just me.

[quote user="tmakavely"]You think people that play those kind of games have graphic specs as their priority?[/quote]Yes, many of us have a "floor" we don't wish to go below.

It's one thing to play ten year old PS2 games via PCSX2. It's another to play on an actual PS2. The difference is night and day and given the option I'll stick with PCSX2 for my PS2 gaming from now on.

[quote]How long has it been since you played a game that plays like ME1?[/quote]Other than the poor repetition in underground bunkers, ME1's graphics aren't all that different from ME3. The series progression is nothing like the jump from Saints Row to Saints Row 2.[quote]If I was a game publisher I would make the most of titles that I have at my disposition and try to cater mostly to the guys that give me more money in the long run.[/quote]Funny, that's what they're doing.