iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Help anyone. I recently upgraded my storage allowance 15GB but on my Xbox it's still showing 51MB. I have done all the software updates and it's all enabled etc.. Help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Icloud and cloud storage on the 360 are two completly different things

Cloud storage for Hotmail, is different, to Xbox cloud storage too...

Icould is for only for APPLE devices. Unless I am wrong.

iCloud yes that's Apple. But cloud storage on the 360 I didn't know you could expand. Not sure though. Are you 100% it was cloud storage for the Xbox?

^ Not I know of. it only for gold. And get a But I think the next gen XBOX come out. They will expaned it to 1-2GB of data. It better then PSN one. Where is 256MB of space. But my luck. SONY will bring it to 1GB of spaces. And you will see MS will over due them by making it 5GB of spaces. And give the silver the old space of 512MB. But this is just a guest of what they will do with it. And not factal at all.

I agree. If they want it to be more usable they should have at least a few gigs of space to play with it.  I would like to be able to put dlc on it for my boxes in the house.

Why would you want DLC on your Cloud Storage?

If you save a dlc on the cloud would you be able to access it at a friends house and play there with them. It works with a USB stick so I would hope it works that way.  

You already can access your DLC at a friend's house. Log into Live on the friend's console, then re-download the DLC you already own.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

You already can access your DLC at a friend's house. Log into Live on the friend's console, then re-download the DLC you already own.

[/quote]

^^ What iceStorm mentioned. What you really need is to put your game saves on the cloud so you are able to proceed where you left off, should you choose to log into Live on your friend's console.