Ich kann mit Xbox-live nicht mehr online spielen

Gestern habe ich mehrere Stunden GTA 5 online gespielt, aber plötzlich wurde ich von xbox live abgemeldet.

Ich kann mich jedesmal problemlos bei xbox live anmelden, wenn ich die Konsole starte.

Ich kann auch im Marktplatz usw. schauen aber immer wenn ich GTA online spielen will wird mir angezeigt, dass meine Verbindung verloren gegangen ist und ich mich neu anmelden soll, jedoch bringt letzters auch nichts.Im Netwerktest wird immer angezeigt, dass ich nur ein mäßiges NAT habe, jedoch kann ich an meinem router kein offenes NAT einstellen.Ich habe den Technicolor TC7200 von Unitymedia. 

Danke für eure Hilfe 

[TRANSLATION:

Yesterday I played several hours online GTA 5, but suddenly I was signed out of xbox live.

I can login every time easily on xbox live, when I start the console.

I can look in the marketplace, and so on but whenever I want to play GTA online that my connection is lost and I myself will register, shows me, but letzters is also nothing.In the Netwerktest is always visible, I have only a moderate NAT, but I can make no open NAT on my router.I have the Technicolor TC7200 by Unitymedia.

Thank you for your help]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hey there Planet,

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing GTA 5.

Just to make sure that I'm understanding correctly:

• Is it only this game that disconnects you from Xbox Live?
  • You mentioned the marketplace and dashboard don't disconnect but do other multiplayer games?

Also, I would suggest trying this guide on Port Forwarding the TC7200 for GTA V.

Please let us know how that goes and the answer to those questions and we'll work from there. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.