I've lost all my gamer points on my Xbox but not on anyone else's

My gamer points have been set to 0 my avatar won't show up its says I have to make a new one I've I've got all my saved game data but it still says I have to start over again and I don't even know what else might have happened

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry, it didnt save my long post so now I have to re-type a summary of what I can remember.

Have you earned any achievements while offline lately? (achievements that have not been synced to the servers)
You will normally lose any achievements earned offline whenever you recover your profile.

First sign out of any account, go to your storage and look at your profiles. You will probably see that your main account says "Corrupted Profile"
Delete that profile and make sure you do not delete all of the contents tied to the account so make sure you read all of the prompts carefully.

With your profile deleted, now you can back out and download your profile.

For whatever reasons, if it does not let you download your profile you can go back to the storage and clear cache. (only clear cache and nothing else)
Once cleared, back out all the way, shut down your xbox, turn it on and try to download your profile.

Keep us updated on this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Everything looks fine here. It shows your score of 12230.

There is a chance your profile might have corrupted. follow these steps just incase

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.