I've been FIFA Hacked & My Info Stolen!

I made a case with phone support - They told me 25 days. Crooks stole 4000 msp on my account and used c card on file to purchase another 120.00 worth as well!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!? WHY ISN'T MS OR EA BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE? ISN'T THIS THE SAME AS THE PS3 EVENT????

Who else here has had this happen? What are your timelines/outcomes??? Also, I told the phone rep that a big part of this will be removing the 3 Fifa ach from my gamercard! I say they shut down Fifa all together until this is stopped!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It took me 3 - 4 days to get my ms points back.  Welcome to the Fifa 12 hacked club.  BTW, they will not remove fifa from your gamercard.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

just happened to me last night. lucky i caught it while they were in the act and only drained about 2200 ms points and didn't get to my credit cards on file.. i caught it thankfully cause a app i have on my android that shows peoples live status and it showed me online playing fifa which i don't even own (also, its not an app that you have to put in your login details or anything so they didn't get my username or pass from it.. you can just put in any gamertags you want and it will show you the status). i turned on my xbox just to catch a message saying i was signed into another console.. first thing i did was immediately change my password, then had to search around to find the stupid number to call ms. i basically got the same bs you got, now i have a suspended account til who knows when.. judging from other post in this forum it usually takes a while to get it sorted out... what else is new.. kinda mad now cause i just renewed this account.. i'd rather have used it on making a new account seeing this is going to take some time.

Sorry this didn't help.

they hacked my account as well TWICE ! and im going through the UA clame proses a second time. they keep saying there is nothing thay can do about the achievements which has pissed me off no end (come on they can scan your xbox and brick it anywhere in the world but that cant make it so they can remove achievements !) they should not let games have achievements that are unlocked this way. (were you spend money, and one is based on pure chance)

shame its not in the news

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mr Rawls - If you have currently already talked to Xbox Support Techs on the phone then they should be able to lock the account and investigate it from there and remove the credit card. If you contact your bank and tell them that you need a credit card shut down then do so, but I think Xbox Support Techs will remove the Credit Card if you just ask them. We are all sorry for the inconvience you have had tonight. I think most of the time, Most hacking has been invovled with FIFA... But this is not being held as PS3 Trust me.

Regards, Ryan

Sorry this didn't help.