I've activated my Titanfall Beta though Xbox Live, but it didn't say it was queued to download...

My 360 always said it was queued but I don't see anything like the for my Xbox One. I want it downloaded by the time I get home this evening. I left the Xbox One in the suspended mode (assuming this will allow it to download it automatically). I used VPN on my Android phone to connect to my network but the Xbox One SmartGlass app still can't connect to my Xbox One. I thought that app was supposed to connect to it even when it was suspended...

Anyone have thoughts on how to get it to download the beta or verify that it will?

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i have a couple of hiccups when putting in my code. For one it errored out telling me to input it again. Also the Febuary xbox one update has not yet rolled out. So there isn't a viewable queue system in place. If you go to your game app you should see Titanfall Beta listed with an installation progress bar.

Mine didn't show anything either. I had to randomly look in the games and apps to see it installing.

just fyi, there is no auto download for Xbox One.  you can queue it up but it will not begin to download until you physically tell it to.  not even when you power your console on.  you'll still have to go into your My Games & Apps to start the download.

This IGN article seemed to say that it should download purchases from the marketplace but that doesn't see to be the case.

www.ign.com/.../xbox-one-also-downloads-your-purchases-while-youre-away

Disappointing...

Thanks.

yep i know.  i think the intent is to allow that at some point but right now it doesn't. perhaps the Feb or March update will usher that in.

Mine queued and started downloading right after I entered the code. May want to talk with support if yours is not working.

so you entered the code online and it immediately started downloading on your console?

I'm having the same issue, I got my code in the email today, and instead of annoyingly typing it out on the console itself, I used the online option to just copy paste it into my PC's browser. I dont see it downloading in the "My Games and Apps" area, and I cant seem to find it online in the "store" to tell it to download to my console. What do we do in this situation? I am sure if I put the code in on my console now it will tell me that it has already been redeemed.

@PsY .. it's usually at the very end of the My Games & Apps section .. did you scroll all the way down?

I though I had, I will check again though for sure. (The wife is watching TV atm lol, so I gotta wait) >.<