I'm very irritated

Check out the games I'm buying for the Xbox One release. In order of preference: Titanfall (Not On Release, Release Date Early 2014) Project Spark (Not On Release, Release Date Early 2014) Quantum Break (Not On Release, Release Date Unconfirmed) Watch_Dogs (Not On Release (Delayed), Release Date Early 2014) Forza 5 (Upon Release November 22) Killer Instinct (Because it's Free, November 22) Can you see why I'm so upset? I only have two games on XB1 I can play because the launch lineup IS NOT A LAUNCH LINEUP! Is there any other games worth buying to replace these ones?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Battlefield 4

-

or just do what I am doing and wait till the games you want come out to buy a system.

The launch lineup is a launch lineup. You are the one listing a lot of non-launch titles. I can understand being irritated about Watch_Dogs being delayed, but Microsoft didn't call those other titles launch titles.

-

If I were you... I'd just wait. Play the games on your 360 that you like, and buy the Xbox One in the second quarter of 2014 when it'll have more games you'll like.

-

Personally, I'm not sure how I'm going to fit Assassin's Creed IV and Ryse in when I'm probably still going to be playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and Arkham Origins on my 360, so I'm quite good.

Dead Rising 3

[quote user="A Virtual Duck"]Check out the games I'm buying for the Xbox One release. In order of preference: Titanfall (Not On Release, Release Date Early 2014) Project Spark (Not On Release, Release Date Early 2014) Quantum Break (Not On Release, Release Date Unconfirmed) Watch_Dogs (Not On Release (Delayed), Release Date Early 2014) Forza 5 (Upon Release November 22) Killer Instinct (Because it's Free, November 22) Can you see why I'm so upset? I only have two games on XB1 I can play because the launch lineup IS NOT A LAUNCH LINEUP! Is there any other games worth buying to replace these ones?

[/quote]

Everyone will be different depending on their preference in games but if you think the launch line up doesn't have enough titles that will keep you going then maybe it's best for you to hold off picking up the Xbox One until such a time there's enough titles you do want? ..

The games I'm picking up on release are ...

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Battlefield 4

Then at Christmas I shall be getting ...

Zoo Tycoon
Assassins Creed 4

I think these should keep me going well into 2014 :-)

[quote user="Lofty Who"]The games I'm picking up on release are ...

Forza 5
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Battlefield 4

Then at Christmas I shall be getting ...

Zoo Tycoon
Assassins Creed 4

I think these should keep me going well into 2014 :-)

[/quote]Looks pretty much what I'll be doing (minus Zoo Tycoon maybe?). This and in addition a few more Games still on the Xbox 360 I want (Fable Anniversary is must).

I think I'll be occupied just fine until Titan Fall comes out. Add the Xbox One Version of Minecraft and I'm set for quite some time into 2014.

I am, def set getting all the launch games and mulitplat games like AC4 bf4 and ghosts

My Launch Line-Up definitely took a big hit yesterday. FIFA 14, Ryse, Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty Ghosts. WatchDogs was the game I was looking forward to most.

BF4 and Power Bowling for me on release... along with Zoo tycoon... (recording game clips of me removing the gate for the lions while the zoo is packed... EPIC)

Since I am going all digital... Ill just wait till I get the XB1 hooked up.... and check out the games then... but those 3 up there are def purchases

Meant Power Golf....    I just woke up

Cod ghosts, forza 5, madden , nba 2k14.  Getting those in that order.  Love the launch games.