I'm tired of this.

I'm tired of my xbox refusing to connect to xbox live. I'm tired that I'm the only one in my house with this issue. I'm tired of getting rediculously simple fixes that I'VE ALREADY TRIED! I'm tired of my xbox telling me I have my wireless settings wrong (I've set up the other two in the house with the same settings, aside from the IP address, and they have absolutely no issues) I'm tired of the issues I have trying to use an ethernet cable. Nothing works, and I'm at the point where I want to destroy my xbox. It's almost spring break, and I was looking forward to being lazy, but of course my xbox just has to go and stop connecting completely. The internal wireless adapter in this thing is broken, I know that for a fact, but I used an external wifi from my old xbox, which worked just fine until it just stopped getting power completely. My only option now is the ethernet cable, which barely works for who knows why. I can connect to xbox just fine with it, but talking to people, playing online, downloading updates for games, watching Netflix? Forget it. I don't have lag issues with talking or playing, the quality is four bars. I don't even know if there's really an actual way to describe it... I'm just going to go ahead and say it's beyond glitchy and bear inpossible to understan what anyone is saying, much less get any kills in any game (even agains AI's in multiplayer). When there's an update for a game, it starts the update and doesn't download anything (the bar just sits there for hours without moving). When I try to watch Netflix, it won't start. It just gives me some random error code (The ones that l can remember are: R0 (zero), and R1218. PLEASE don't try and tell me my setting are messed up, I've checked so many times I have the router's password menorized (which is saying a lot, just trust me on that) If you can help me it'd be amazing

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm experiencing the same problems. Everyone in myy house is able to connect except for my Xbox and my Xbox isn't but 6ft from my router... Frustrated to the MAX

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello all!

Have you had a look at the Cannot Connect to Xbox LIVE page for further assistance and guidance on solutions and troubleshoots? If not, I highly recommend to take a few moments to do so. Also, could you perform a Xbox LIVE connection test to see what error appears, relating to that, if any error does appear in the process of doing the test have a look at the Xbox LIVE Connection Errors page for more specific solutions based on your issue.

Keep us posted, hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

Apparently netfix are having server issues thats what  R1218 means they should be doing an update to fix the problem try deleting netfix and redownloading all i can think of  

Sorry this didn't help.

And they will get round to fixing it soon as we'll so don't worry. You just need to know that they will fix it for us!!

Sorry this didn't help.

get a ps3 or 4

Sorry this didn't help.