I'm sick of Xbox Live!

The serive on the 360 is getting on my last nerve. It doesn't matter who's console I'm on nor where where in the country I am, the

serive cuts me off for no reason at all. My internet speed is fine and no one else is using it but me.

But EVERY TIME I start playing any campaign or simply browsing the menu, I'm disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally I wouldn't care two rat tails if I was online or not. But EVERY GAME nownowadays require a internet connection for campaign to unlock stuff or to earn credits.  HHalo4, Spartan Assualt, Dead Island, Batman, the list never seems to end. Recently I'm trying to play Spartan Assualt and earn credits but every 2 BLOODY MINUTES I'm forced offline. As a result, I don't get credits and can't unlock weapons nor armor abilities. It doesn't just happen to me. It happens to my friends as well and is beyond frustrating! We should not have to be interacting with another player to stay connected!! It's just as frustrating for my friends that are online because I keep having to login and thus it keeps telling my friends "SEspider is online" seemingly back to back. This needs to stop!  I know it's not the internet connection nor my console because, as stated before, it does not matter ehat console nor where I am, it cuts me off Live.

As for the Xbox One, We should not have to be online to view our achievements, etc. It doesn't cut me off which is great. But forcing us to be online to use anything on it is just plain idiotic!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

This seems more like a vent then a request of help. Also, games you downloaded require an online connection so that they can make sure no more than one person on your account it playing it (ex; I download a profile at my friend's house , download a game and go offline so we can both play it). For the error, First I would try deleting and redownloading your profile, especially if its on both consoles.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You have issues on multiple consoles in different geographical locations?  Do you take your profile with you on a flash drive?  If so I would suggest deleting your profile (profile only NOT items) and re-downloading it.  If not I find that VERY hard to believe.

As far as your issues at home, speed matters far less than people think, the quality of the connection (and more specifically the router) is far more important.  Have you spoken to the connectivity department at Xbox?  If not call them at 1-800-469-9269.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.