I'm putting this here, in hopes they consider a WALLET. Banks thinking multiple micro transactions are Fraud.

I'm putting this here, in hopes they consider a WALLET. Banks thinking multiple micro transactions are Fraudulent.

Twice now, My bank has blocked my account ( bank withdrawal ) , because of multiple purchases from this new XBOX payment system.   I won't name the bank, but it rhymes with  Smells Blargo .   Twice, I they have called me with a recorded message saying I need to confirm with a Smells Blargo agent on the phone about purchases I made because they have been allerted to fraud detection.  Even after the first time, I told them, and to exempt me thereafter to the same name, they still block it.  by the time each call is completed, they have me on the line with someone trying to get me to invest my account better into CD's or something.

Hey, I am glad banks protect my money, and keep out fraud,  but this bank goes waaaaay too far.  nothing I can do about that.  hwoever, I can hope Microsoft implments some kind of Wallet feature, like Sony and Steam.  that way, we can plop in 50 dollars, instead of being forced to buy 20 $0.99 items.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey sorry to hear about your bank messing stuff up but thisnt realky a support issue. As klokk said using prepaid cards are your best bet. Also check out the feedback forum and post your idea there forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can do this.  You can buy prepaid "Xbox Gift Cards", and deposit those into your Microsoft Account.  You can even order them online and get the code immediately in your email so you don't have to even go anywhere to make it happen.  Check out Gamestop, maybe Amazon.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.