I'm coming for you Enforcement

i know and understand this isn't the enforcement page or whatever but no one from the stupid program is real and won't talk to me. This is the only resort I have and its past my control. I have been temporarily suspended for 3 weeks when THEY SAID IT ENDED ON THE 1st. They are thiefs and deserve to be treated like so. I haven't been able to speak to my friends and it's very aggravating that I did my time, yet they're still messing with me. If I'm not fixed by the end of today I will threaten that department, come find your location, and make you pay. You are all THIEFS and not letting me communicate to people for almost a month has made me lose my mind and I will destroy your company in person and letting the people know why I'm destroying them. Because your company is filled with thieves that don't know how to do a simple *** task like lift a 1 week ban so it doesn't become a 3 week one. Your going to pay you POS's

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hi B3ASTMODES

Sorry you're having issues with your communication. Three is a known issue with reinstatement right now. That said, making threats against Microsoft is against the forums terms of use, and they take threats pretty seriously (especially threats of violence) . I would suggest following thus thread and waiting for your communication to be available again.

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.