I'm cancelling my account because of all the uncontrolled cheating!

I just got an email stating that my account was just billed for a 1 year renewal.... I don't want it! I PAYED for a clean service, and all I've been getting is cheated hacked and modded. I PAID for a game and service, to have fun! NOT be abused by those who would rather cheat and ruin the game. This is PURE ****!

Resetting accounts for cheating is fine, but when MEMBERS advertise mods, cheats, and hacks, OR SELL THEM... they deserve NO SECOND CHANCE! BAN THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!! I'm cancelling most of my several accounts because of tis, and I recommend that others do the same, until Xbox can learn to PROHIBIT this activity COMPLETELY!

When I bought BlackOps, I thought it was the greatest game to date. NOW IT SUCKS! Xbox LIES when they tell you that you will be banned for breaking the rules, and they continue to allow OUR hard earned money to be wasted on a service that they can't control. STOP giving these uncontrolled brats free run of a service that WE PAY FOR. FAIR IS FAIR, and this IS NOT!

Xbox is ALLOWING their service to ABUSE YOU!

Further.... Why is it so hard to get anyone to listen? (Or do ANYTHING about it?)

Xbox USED TO BE the BEST service out there.... NOT ANY MORE! 

LAG and LATENCY problems are bad enough, but modded this-that-and-the-other is not permitted! yet it's broadcast, advertised, share, promoted, sold, and all over file shares.... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????????

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="NCH sTr8 sH0t"]Resetting accounts for cheating is fine, but when MEMBERS advertise mods, cheats, and hacks, OR SELL THEM... they deserve NO SECOND CHANCE! BAN THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!![/quote]They are banned (or at least suspended until the year 9999) when an investigation show that they are guilty of what you describe.  

Banning them "IMMEDIATELY!!!!" is NOT going to work.  What about this scenario, which would happen quite often:  'I don't like you.  You beat me in <insert game here>, so even though you didn't cheat, I am going to file a complaint on you for cheating'.  What would happen if the XBLPET had a policy of "BAN THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!"?  That innocent person will be banned.  Is that what you want huh?  Do you want to cancel your membership because they don't ban people "IMMEDIATELY!!!!", even if they are completely innocent?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Look too at just how petulant people are when using the feedback rep system. There's a lot of people out there that leave bad feedback because their opponent(s) played in a way that the complainer doesn't consider "the proper way to play." Now you want to give them the power to get people banned immediately?

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah look at forum 14 if you feel the xbox policy enforcement team isn't doing their jobs.  They ban countless people, but like all things no system is perfect and it takes time for people to be brought to justice.  I don't see you shouting at the police because there are still bad people in the world, just know they are working diligently to ensure no one is banned for no reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

Section 14 is also only a small sample of people desperate enough to try and get out of their ban with a sob story/threat or arrogant enough to think they can weasel their way out of it.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="NCH sTr8 sH0t"]

I just got an email stating that my account was just billed for a 1 year renewal.... I don't want it! I PAYED for a clean service, and all I've been getting is cheated hacked and modded. I PAID for a game and service, to have fun! NOT be abused by those who would rather cheat and ruin the game. This is PURE BULLSHIT!

[/quote]

If you used a credit/debit card to pay for XBL and you did not call to turn off auto renewal then MS is well within their right, as per the Terms of Service, to draw the funds to renew your subscription at the end of each term.

Resetting accounts for cheating is fine, but when MEMBERS advertise mods, cheats, and hacks, OR SELL THEM... they deserve NO SECOND CHANCE! BAN THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!! I'm cancelling most of my several accounts because of tis, and I recommend that others do the same, until Xbox can learn to PROHIBIT this activity COMPLETELY!

[/quote]

That is exactly what MS does to people who do what you describe above. They permanently ban their account(s). Proof of that can be seen in the My Live Account was Suspended forum. And why get all mad at MS for people cheating/modding in these games? They are doing a far cry more than the actual people who are responsible for fixing/patching the games to disallow the use of said mods/cheats, the Game Developers.

When I bought BlackOps, I thought it was the greatest game to date. NOW IT SUCKS! Xbox LIES when they tell you that you will be banned for breaking the rules, and they continue to allow OUR hard earned money to be wasted on a service that they can't control. STOP giving these uncontrolled brats free run of a service that WE PAY FOR. FAIR IS FAIR, and this IS NOT!

[/quote]

Not sure what you are claiming here but Black Ops is mod/cheat free with the exception of the occassional lag switch. Unless you can actually prove there is.

Xbox is ALLOWING their service to ABUSE YOU!

Further.... Why is it so hard to get anyone to listen? (Or do ANYTHING about it?)

Xbox USED TO BE the BEST service out there.... NOT ANY MORE! 

LAG and LATENCY problems are bad enough, but modded this-that-and-the-other is not permitted! yet it's broadcast, advertised, share, promoted, sold, and all over file shares.... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????????

[/quote]

If you are experiencing lag then you need to look at your ISP speeds and your network settings. If you would like help in figuring out the issue in regards to that then go to speedtest.net and run three tests; one close to you, one far from you and one in between. Then post the results here (be sure to include download, upload and ping).

One last thing, if you think mods/cheats don't exist on the PSN, think again. They exist everywhere. Atleast with XBL you get a monitored and enforced system.

Sorry this didn't help.