I'm being DDosed.

I'm getting very angry over the fact I'm being IP Flooded or DDOSED I don't know it's one of them or UDP Flooded by a person. The boy who is doing it has bad issues with some type of ADHD Or something he just loses it. I was friends with someone he didn't like over xbox and so he removed me, threatented me with the DDOS Attack and said he's got a group of 3 people to flood me. He sent me the names of the 3 people in a message. This is going to far.. I joined to play halo and I can't do this. I'm sick of him hitting me his gamer tag is Nuclear x Fire. Alot of party talk has taken place about Ddosing. I've reported and reported and reported. I've had friends heard him talking and reported him. I'm sick of this service and I demand his account is to be investigated or whatever you guys do.. I'm close to trying to find someone who is smart to hit him offline, I know this isn't the right thing to do but what else will I do? That's why I'm posting this. I'm sure I'm not the only one but I'm fed up. He also got my MAIN account perm banned. This account was never suspended or banned in the past. But I admit. My friend recovered the account and modded my avatars hair to green he said it was fine but I always thought it was a bit over the line. And it's been perm banned along with 12 mounths. Nuclear x Fire got me spam reported by his friends. I'm sick of this. I was to be helped.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

File a complaint > set to avoid > block communications > switch your router on and off again > shout at your friend and make him stump up for a new membership > accept your account is your responsibility.

Incidentily I found the thread you made a while back asking about your ban and your story has changed since then. You say a friend did it now and back then you claimed you were autistic. Which is it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am autistic. We made up for it, but he turned on me again.. He came back to be promising me money for the membership he got banned.. And never did.. Then he said shame I  got you in a party by yourself and removed me and then the messages started

Sorry this didn't help.

DDoS attacks are illegal in many countries. If your the victim of such an attack you need to contact your ISP and have them issue you a new IP address. Then you need to contact your local police department and file a report with them, providing as much information as possible. From there they will work with MS and your ISP to locate and take action against the offender. In the US such attacks carry a ten year sentence. If you know the persons GT then you should also file a complaint against it for system tampering so MS can take action on the account and/or console.

<p>

It is against the Xbox.com Terms of Use to name and shame other players within the forums. Please refrain from doing so.

<p>

What you should also do is (via the console) file a complaint on one of the offensive messages, then mute and block communications. You may also want to consider setting your online status to 'friends only' via your Online Safety Settings under your profile settings under My Xbox.

<p>

If you want his account investigated then you need to file a complaint against it through your console. Do NOT retaliate otherwise you and/or your accomplice will also be subject to the same laws as the offender.

<p>

Your main account being permanently banned was entirely your fault. MS tells its customers to never give out their account information or let anyone else access their account for any reason, if you do you are the party held responsible should they do something to violate the XBL Terms of Service or Code of Conduct. If your friend didn't have your log in information he wouldn't have been able to recover the account and alter the avatar, now would he?

People can file complaints all day long against you but so long as you have done nothing to violate the abovementioned contracts you would be safe from enforcement action and the people filing those complaints would be the ones facing action for filing false complaints.

<p>

On your console:

-file a complaint (system tampering)

-block communications (do not send any to him as that will unblock him again)

-mute

-set online status to 'friends only' (do not use the one on the Guide button, that is only temporary)

-submit player review

-move on

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the help, I' just planning on removing all my friends who know him so he can't get me in partys. Thanks for the help

Sorry this didn't help.

You don't need to remove your friends, just have them adjust their settings as well. No need to lose more friends over one player if you don't have to.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry i this has nothing to do with your problem but please all microsoft workers can you please unban its perm ban because i modded my avatar and gamertag along time ago i am sorry for what i have done to harm you guys no i dont host 10 lobbys if your wondering just please unban me or lower down to 2 weeks or a few months just please dont perm ban i have had a long journey with my account and ive had it since i was 9 im 11 now and now i have to start over on modern warfare 3 and i was 1 prestige lvl 34 *LEGIT* and maybe if you can make my second account the lvl i was on my other *IF YOU CAN* also my money because right before i got banned i bought 800 msp and a 1 month im very upset how i lost 20$ and i dont have that kind of money laying around everyday so if you can do something about it would be VERY VERY helpful to me thank you Sincerly , XCLUtChxToRnAdO P.S. IM VERY SORRY AGAIN

Sorry this didn't help.

You or your parents agreed to a permaban being punishment for that offence when you signed up to XBL. You can't back out of an agreement like that once you've agreed to it.

Sorry this didn't help.