i would like to know why there is no records of my gamertag?

i had the gamertag ugiveblumpkins1 and have video, photo proof this username exsisted up until last night..... this morning i tried to login on my 360 and got a message need to download again, i did but it downloaded my kindcolt profile that xbox gave me when i got the xbox one because my name was inappropriate... i have been playing plants vs zombies online madden and call of duty m2 all on xbox live until today when i couldnt sign in. i called support and was told there was no records of my usertag and that my 1 year subscription never existed because apparently ive only been an xbox customer since jan 22nd this year... the day they changed my name. i had no trouble playing on xbox live until today.... i cant get anwsers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Your tag was offensive that´s why it got changed.

You are now showing as free member.

A free member does not show up any tenure.

It only counts the years you are a gold member. 

Ones you have a gold membership again it should show the correct years.

If I get you right it´s the second time you got a forced tag change?

Maybe you wanna review the Code of Conduct again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I dont care it got changed... and no it was the first time and after I had it for 3 years it got changed...... I currently have a year subscription and am mad its not on my account... no im not going to buy a brand new one and hope it actually is a year not 7 months like my last one..... this is on xbox side not mine.... I can currently get on xbox live on my xbox one but cant on my 360.... I was told its a glitch but they dont know how to fix it....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.