I was Unfairly Console Banned, i got unbanned, and didn't receive any help or compensation.

Hello, My Console In September recently got suspended, and then unbanned a few weeks later, i read on a few websites that it was Xbox's mistake, and as an act of compensation, i would receive 3 Months of Xbox live, and 1600MSP. I thought yeah, i'll forgive them if i get this, even though i was about to throw away my xbox and by another one. Well it's now October, I have not received ANYTHING. Quite frankly i am dusguested with the service at this moment in time, unfairly banned, and your team does not even have the decensy to email me or somehow contact me to say sorry, then when i ring Xbox Live Support up all i get is people who don't have a clue what i am talking about, and come across as very ignorant.

I would like to know what is going to happen, and if i will receive my 'Compensation'

Yours Sincerely

Ryan Hall

(aka ohGenocide over Xbox Live)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

please be pation this was a problem that affected lots of people your time will come and and im sure they dont care about your forgivness just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have asked a simple question, surely it doesn't take two months? And how am I meant to know if i am getting unbanned, i could of threw that Xbox away for all they care, and I didn't receive any information over the phone, where i wasted MY money, and I didn't have any information regarding my 'Compensation' or how long it was going to take to get it, so if you are not going to be helpful, the get off this forum, and go back to playing with your lego.

Sorry this didn't help.

i edited this version due to a bug and it muiltyplyed the post so this one is now gone

Sorry this didn't help.

lol what? i mean no offence but there is not much you can do but wait orrrrrrrrrr

try twitter support there on till 9 pm

and please watch your languge in the public ofrum i understand your upset but these things do happen i reecamend twitter support myself if you dont have a account it dose not take a min to make one there very helpful

Sorry this didn't help.

oops how did this happen ? err sorry but i have no idea it just posted twice it must be a bug

Sorry this didn't help.

The Gold time and points will be added to the primary account on your console. So if it hasn't arrived on your own account then check the other accounts on your console to see if it has been added to them.

If not then Support is your only option. You can of course call them, which you've tried, or try contacting them on Twitter @XboxSupport.

Sorry this didn't help.

For these payouts, calling Phone Support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) is the suggested method.

Sorry this didn't help.