I was super stoked for XBOX One, been playing XBOX since day one, love the service and console but....

If I don't receive an email giving me a free Killer Instinct I am not going to buy the next console. I'm sorry, but this is awful. Been on Live since day one, have hundreds of games, pre-ordered XBOX One first day it was announced and nothing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you already have the money to preorder it and had full intention of buying it then why would you not get it because you don't get a free $20 game? You didn't get the email for that reason. It's for Xbox supporters only.

I will drink a case of beer tonight... you can have the cans for refund.. should pay for half of the game.....

It's the principle.

Wow is this what it has come to? Spitting out dummies over not getting a freebie.

Good luck to those that get one. I am not worried, if I get nothing at all. I am not here for preferential treatment. I just like playing on X box!

What principle? That someone got something you didn't? That's childish. You were never guaranteed anything for being a Live member for a long time.

Lol, are you kidding me? Do you know how many people have had Xbox and been on live since day one? I'm one of them but that doesn't make me expect to get free characters in a free to play game

[quote user="CrystalBlueCook"]

What principle? That someone got something you didn't? That's childish. You were never guaranteed anything for being a Live member for a long time.

[/quote]

I think you should support your most loyal customers. Sorry, but I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on MS products. To not be included in the promotion is BS.

And another "self-entitled" XBL member bites the dust.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE]

The funny thing is, you'll still pick up the system on the 22nd.

I to have been here since day 1. Spent tens of thousands etc. I however paid for them because I enjoyed them. Not to feel entitled to something for nothing. Let alone being envious of others fortunate enough to get something. I reckon with your attitude MS were spot on ignoring you.