I was invited to the Preview Program last week and still haven't got a message from Xbox

I have a concern about the preview program, I have been invited to the program  by my Xbox live friend, I have waited over a week for a message from Xbox and I still had nothing, I contacted the support and they see that I have been invited and they don't know why I havent got the message either. So if you guys could send me the message or something I don't know I would really like to be a part of the program my gamertag is General Leed

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 57 Applies to:
Answer

Hi General Leed,

It's my understanding that someone inviting you doesn't necessarily guarantee you access (immediate or otherwise) into the Dashboard Preview Program.

According to the official FAQ it states:

How will I know if I've been selected?

You'll get a service message from us on your Xbox One. The message will include a link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. You'll need to use the app to register your console for Preview updates.

Additionally, due to the announcement of backwards compatibility there has been a signfiicant increase in the number of dashboard invites being sent; its possible that the system is inundated or there is not a need for additional preview members at this time.
Unfortunately, I don't know the specifics that occur behind the scenes that determine elegibility to the program.  My best suggestion would be to continue gaming and see if any of your other friends could also invite you. 
Thanks,
M

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.