I was hacked?

Alright, so I signed into Xbox Live a few nights ago and was notified that my account had been last signed into a different console. I have NEVER signed my account into anyone else's console but my own. I thought it was strange but didn't think much of it, to be honest.

So tonight, I went to 'quickplay' to play some Trials, and I see that FIFA 12 is in my recent games. This was REALLY weird because I've never played a FIFA game in my life. I was freaked out, so I went to change my email to a different one, and then I realized that 1600 MSPs that I had were gone. Whoever had last signed into my account spent it on FIFA DLC.

Is there any way that I can see these points again? I've never given out my password to a soul, and I haven't signed into Windows Live or Xbox Live in any sketchy place on the internet.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Yes you can; call up support, tell them you want an unauthorised access investigation into your account, your account will get locked down to prevent further purchases, it finishes, finds in your favour (unless you've been telling porkies) and you get an e-mail with instructions on getting your account going again and a refund of your points.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.