I was hacked by these emails

I was hacked on February 2nd, 2012, I was playing Battlefield 3 and a pop up appeared saying i had been logged onto another console. They tried to steal $350 from my mothers PayPal. On February 9th I received an email from the Xbox live investigation team, it said that 5 emails were going to be removed from the list that a recover password link would be sent to, one of which was my backup and the other four were the hacker and his friends. these emails were" [Mod removed],(might have been [Mod removed]. These four email adresses are none i have ever seen and i request them to be banned from xbox, and their consoles banned too. I have been offline for over 1 month because of them and would like to see justice done. the email they hacked was (censorship doesnt matter its already been compromised to these individuals)
[Mod removed].

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

oh and if this is on the wrong part of the forums, please move it to where it will be seen by a ban moderator

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey, sorry to hear your having problems. IF you feel like your account has been comprimised please call 18004myxbox and file a UA claim with the company. That is the only way you will get retribution for the account. Posting your email is against the rules along with posting other peoples email. Please be wary in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.