I want to use a different Microsoft account for my gamertag on the ONE!! Please help

I have a different Microsoft account for my OneDrive which is an application on the ONE console. My gamertag has another Microsoft account.

How can I change my Gamertag Microsoft account to match the One Drive? On the 360 console you can  change the account to a different Microsoft Account, why is that option not on the ONE?

GrandMaw!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Hello,

At this moment the Xbox One does not yet have that feature. I am sorry for any problems this may cause. The only way you can get your Microsoft account to link is if you login at: http://account.live.com/ There you can add your account as aliases. Please click Add or remove Account aliases. Then you can start signing using the new Email.  Or you may completely switch the account over using a Xbox 360. If your friend or family member has one. However if this is the case your account will need to be downloaded on that Xbox for 30 days before you can switch it over. Please take in note that any Microsoft Currency you have on your account will not transfer. Please use the Currency on your account before switching over.

Thank you!

Mister TOPDOG

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.