I just bought a Surface Pro so I'm trying to get my Microsoft ecosystem right. So, I started using my outlook.com account as my new microsoft account for my surface. I have used a different account as both my Xbox and Zune email address/account. I noticed that I can switch my microsoft account associated with my gamertag on the sticky. Will this switch all my Zune info as well? I want all my info, purchases, etc. from my zune and xbox account available on my surface. See below for the excerpt from sticky.
"I want to change the Microsoft Account email associated with my GT"
If for any reason you want to change the email you have associated with your account, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings Hub (far right on the dashboard) and select Account.
- Navigate to Your Information panel and select Account Security.
- Select Change Microsoft Account.
- Select Yes once you have created a new Microsoft Account.
- Enter the password for your current Microsoft Account.
- Enter the Microsoft Account and password you would like to use.
- Complete the prompts to save your change.
I have not done this yet but if it works for my zune stuff along with my xbox stuff I will be very happy. If not, is there some way to accomplish this?