I want to speak to A LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM member who suspended my account without cause.

My account was suspended this morning via gamertag "Captain Cromy" due to motto the email said.

The motto was "ALL HAIL FUHRUR OBAMA".

I have reviewed the terms of agreement twice and have found no where in there that I have violated the terms and agreements. I actually spoke to 800-4-myxbox with two individuals (customer care agent and his manager), and both agreed that I had not violated the terms and should post here to try and get resolved.

I find it actually offensive that I would get suspended for, 1.) not violating terms and being told I did, and 2.) being suspended for political reasons on the part of the person that suspended me.

If you have political views contrary to mine then live with it. This is America and I have free speech, especially when I didn't violate your terms.

Please respond so I can have my THREE WEEK SUSPENSION LIFTED...which by the way is absolutely extreme for that type of motto.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="HenpeckedBore44"]

My account was suspended this morning via gamertag "Captain Cromy" due to motto the email said.

The motto was "ALL HAIL FUHRUR OBAMA".

I have reviewed the terms of agreement twice and have found no where in there that I have violated the terms and agreements. I actually spoke to 800-4-myxbox with two individuals (customer care agent and his manager), and both agreed that I had not violated the terms and should post here to try and get resolved).

The Code of Conduct is clear:

Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may be considered inappropriate.

Going by that, it has nothing to do with Obama and more to do with a Nazi salute you referenced that was the cause of the CoC violation.  Phone support don't have anything to do with XBL Enforcement.

If you have political views contrary to mine then live with it. This is America and I have free speech, especially when I didn't violate your terms.

Firstly Xbox LIVE is an international network, it's not just American.  Secondly, I'm not an American, but even I know that the rights based in U.S First Amendment are 'political free speech', they are not applicable in a private network such as Xbox LIVE.

In any case you need to post in the link the previous poster replied with if you want an official answer.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

And as an aside you spelt Fuehrer wrong. There's two spellings of the word, the spelling I've used which is used in German & English when you can't use an umlaut and the version you've had a stab at. The first U should be an umlaut and the second U should be an E. While I'm here if you're trying to associate Obama with that particular party from the 30s & 40s then you've also done a poor job. The straight translation of what you've written reads "all hail leader Obama" rather than what I assume you thought was something much more overtly evil and scary sounding. 

Yes I did study history for that time period at school. 

Sorry this didn't help.

It also more commonly means "guide" (damn edit post timer).

Sorry this didn't help.