i want to appeal the case for my other xbox live acount suspension

why is my xbox live account suspended for "cheating" . the gamertag for the account that i am talking about is XzMrtrevorzX and the e mail for the account is [Mod Removed: Personal information]

10/18/15 i had went on my xbox and relized that it had been on for a week and found out that last friday my account was suspended for "cheating " and i have never did any cheating or anything i play grand theft auto v on xbox one and am a friendly player. i am upset at xbox and dont know what to do . xbox customer service tells me to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review. but there is nothing there that will let me submit a case review xbox customer support told me to post here about my problem . i feel like i was wrongfully suspended and would like the issue resolved .

Cheating                  10/16/2015 3:33:03 AM (UTC)

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in cheating. This activity may include association with unauthorized account, software, or hardware modifications, intentionally playing with others who have such modifications, attempts to acquire modifications, network manipulation, abuse of the Xbox Live complaint system, or other attempts to gain an unfair competitive advantage in online multiplayer. For more information, visit: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/StaySafe#topic2. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account cannot play online multiplayer or join parties for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 295 Applies to:
Answer

Hi buddy,

All information regarding enforcement case reviews can be found here:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

All enforcement queries are now handled through the enforcement website, you'll need to log in there with the account that has had the action taken against it and submit your case there I'm afraid.

Good Luck~!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.