I want MY account back Microsoft

Just asking if anyone can help with this problem i'm having trying to access my very old account.  I phoned xbox support because all the info I have on this acc is email (no PW) address, phone number, card no and they will still not let me access my account because the email address is not active anymore and I dont have the password.  I WANT MYYYY ACCOUNT BACK MICROSOFT, GIVE IT BACK TO ME, I'M SICK OF YOUR WE DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BS.  WHAT IS IT COMING TO WHEN I CANT EVEN ACCESS MY OWN ACCOUNT....CRAZY!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So what you're saying is you forgot your password, deactivated the email address for the account and failed to set any other recovery stuff up or proof of identity ?

How on earth do you expect MS to know who you are and that you're not some hacker trying to socially engineer your way into obtaining access to other peoples accounts ?

Yeah it sounds dodgy lol

But what about if I am who I say I am?? So they lock me out of my own account?

They are two male hens putting it politely.  Someone gives them a stick and they start waving it at all of us.

Well its not MS's fault you didn't set up a way to recover your account and deactivated your email address. If the account meant so much to you then you'd have kept the email address or updated the information for it.

Its not worth the risk to give you the details on the off chance you're not a trying to con them.

So if there is a chance of a con lock the account?  What about all my sensitive info? Is that safe? I would love that account to get hacked and I would sew Microsoft

like a jumper or scarf or maybe a nice woolly hat?

sorry, sue

Face it, your account was, is and always will be your responsibility to look after it and maintain it. You failed to do so, and now after enough time for your email account to be deactivated for lack of use, and with no sign on knowledge for that account, you are somehow both blaming MS and demanding that they by pass basic data protection laws to just hand you over account details

-

And you think you have a position to sue them for it if this old unused and forgotten about account is somehow hacked and stolen....after you willingly let it get..lost?

-

Good luck with that

Yeah, but they are keeping it active and they wont let the real person access it