I want an Xbox One but most of my friends are getting PS4

Are any of you guys in the same situation? What console would you get if you were in my shoes.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dude....it's a lot of money.....you need to get what you think suits you best.

-

im probably older, but of the handful of gamer friends I have at work,  they all have either went with the PS4 or decided to wait until next year to decide.  That really can't be my concern.  I'm not going to spend good hard earned money on something my friends want.  I'm going to spend my money on what I want.

-

and I already hear a few tinges of regrets from a couple of them  :)

yes most of my friends have had ps3's and are getting ps4 but i loved my xbox 360 and sticking with xbox one

"Two roads diverged in the woods......and I, I took the road less travelled.....and that has made all the difference.."

I would usually say go with what ever your friends are getting. But if you really want a XB1 then go for that.

You can always make new friends, too.

I am in the same boat, but I figure a lot of them will switch over at some point. If not, their loss, I'm just as happy finding new people to play online with. If you put a lot of weight into playing your games with these friends, then you may want to consider following suit with them. I have a feeling if the one is what you really want though, you may regret that at some point.

I have both and can honestly say i am really enjoying my PS4 more !! With blacklight retribution (free game) and BF4 looks amazing on it. Both consoles are great but PS4 is what im keeping im selling the X1

thats why we have a choice like i said many people out there, my friends liked the ps3 better. I owned 3 diff ps3's and hated them all. I have owned a ps4 and its a great machine but it is exactly that just a upgrade from ps3. Xbox feels revolutionary and the UI is better.

Revolutionary? Sorry i owned one but i think i missed that

Get what feels best for you, I got both. I understand that most are not in a financial situation to afford both. Figure out what features you like best in each system, and make your judgement based that. I like features on both systems, but I'm buying my Xbox One for the superior online experience, as well as the entertainment connectivity. I bought the PS4 for the exclusives, and for the few friends that I have on that system.