I want a refund xbox, this is complete b.s

Xbox, I am extremely dissatisfied with your terrible service. I've been a customer since 2007 and i've had some bumps in the road with you, such as the credit card removal obstacle course you put me through, being unable to retrieve my Gamertag and having to completely start over again, but this takes the cake.  After I downloaded your new dashboard update today, i found out all my purchased avatar items have been deleted! That is money i paid with and i'm horribly upset with this service, this is completly ridiculous and I DEMAND a refund or to retrieve my items again, otherwise I'm leaving this service and I'm gonna unreccomend it to anyone and everyone in any way i possibly can.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you try to redownload the items?

Can't you just re download it through download history?  Or doesn't it let you download it again for free?

Did you check your Download History?

When they altered the avatars to be more realistical looking all avatar items had to be re-downloaded, even if you still had them. Perhaps they made some underlying avatar changes and instead of letting you sit there with unusable items, they deleted them and require you to redownload...

I'll give that a try when i get home. I doubt it'll work though, i had to transfer my gamertag onto a different hard-drive since my old xbox hit the crapper :/

Your download history is not tied to your console. It's tied to your gamertag. All you need to do is go into account management, and then download history and you can redownload all that stuff (and any DLC/XBLA Games etc) that you have ever downloaded. Just take a deep breath. Everything is ok. I promise.

thank god, i bought scott pilgrim and Snoopy Flying Aces with that as well. That's the main reason i was upset

Glad we talked you off the bridge. :-D

DON'T JUMP!!!!

Please jump.

you don't even need to hassle with going into your download history to re download those items. the DL history is ridiculously cumbersome to trudge through and find what you want because nothing is sorted. just go back into the marketplace, go directly to each item and redownload from there.