I used to play Battlefield, but now I have turned to Halo

Battlefield 2 on the PC was amazing.  Huge maps, great community and always fun.  Bad Company 2 on 360 was a lonely afair.  Unless you had friends with you in a party you never heard a peep on the microphone and everyone was out for themselves.

Well I gave Halo Reach a go and it has the huge maps and vehicles that you get with Battlefield, it has the awesome community and the support for this game is immense.  Also it's easier to just jump in a match if you want to mess around, but you can really customize the experience if you want for custom matches.  Also with Forge and Waypoint you have a massive community around this game. 

The other awesome thing is 4-player co-op over Live or locally.  It doesn't get much better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Halo is my favourite series of all time! Battlefield's my second favourite FPS. :)

[quote user="Xboxfanuk"]

It doesn't get much better.

[/quote]

It does, Halo 3.

Half life 2 is better than battlefield and halo. Also mate, I suggest you to stay away from Battlefield 3. Its a huge flop.

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Half life 2 is better than battlefield and halo. Also mate, I suggest you to stay away from Battlefield 3. Its a huge flop.

[/quote]

You haven't even played/own the game. You can't call something a flop without trying it first. All your going on is some numbers on a piece of paper decided by some random people you don't know.

I suggest to the OP that you play what you want and make your own mind if you like it or not. And not to let other people to try and say what you will and won't like.

Have a crack at 'Section 8: Prejudice' if it crops up as a DOTW at some point as it feels like the missing link between 'Halo Reach' and 'Battlefield'

Nowhere near as many people playing it online mind but for the money it crams a helluva lot of game in there as well as adding a tower defence element into the mix to keep it fresh

Well i'm thinking on getting battlefield 4 i've played 3 it was great but medal of honor warfighter was really poor so EA said that there won't be another medal of honor game for about 2 years now due to the reception of warfighter

Both recent Medal of Honor games on the 360 have been poor, I don't know ow EA can get it so wrong.

Cant fault someone who loves a bit of Halo lol

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Orphan in this thread until I realised it had been necro'd!!

It's cute he actually has that effect on you though <3 <3 <3