I truely have to make a new account?

I just bought about 100 bucks in this account and now I can't see friends gamer pictures...... I cannot delete my profile, I cannot redownload it, restarting my xbox does nothing.... I am absolutly outraged that my 100 bucks is now down the drain. WHY? WHY? If you cant help with this issue noone can. I am mad bye.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Okay, well before throwing the towel in, try these steps:

• Try deleting your profile under settings, storage, profiles and select your profile. Afterward, when you attempt to sign in the only option for you would be to sign into another account, download one, or create one. Choose to download your account. You will need your Windows Live ID and password
  • Try clearing the HDD cache by going to settings, storage and highlight your HDD and press "Y" to begin
  • If this still doesn't work try checking through game saves and etc in stoarge under your main storage device and check for any corrupted files. These are identified with a yellow circle and black exclamation mark. Corrupt games will be renamed "unknown game". Delete these.

Let us know if this helped.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Turn on the Xbox.  For more background on Ports, see whatismyipaddress.com/port

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need from http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forum/xbox_support/f/9/t/155724.aspx so we may work on this further.

Sorry this didn't help.

if after all of the above you still cant get it to work then try ringing xbox support they may be able to help further

america support xbox

Xbox Support

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269 Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102 Games for Windows Support Toll free: (877)-274-4349

Hours of operation:

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

united kingdom xbox support

Phone assistance is available.

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00 Saturday: 08:00-19:00 Sunday: 09:00-17:00 Phone numbers 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103

Please note that if you call us using a mobile phone, there may be additional charges from your service provider. Please contact your service provider for more information.

Sorry this didn't help.

the number for united states is actually 1-800-4my-xbox

Sorry this didn't help.