I too have the same problem error code 80151091

Ive tried all the things people have said....cleared system cache 10 times in 2 days and nothing. Deleted my profile and tried to download it but that was a stupid idea as I cant get my profile back as I cant connect to internet!!! Man im angry!!!! Has anyone got any ideas that actually work or is everyone just taking a guess? Ive done everythin else possible. Phoned network provider. Restarted my router several times. Switched off everything else connected to internet. Even plugged in an ethernet cable and still nothing. My brothers xbox connects first time everytime without a hitch so its definatley not internet providers fault.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

Hello Adam,

Man this does sound frustrating. Let's see if we can get this working for you. 

Have you tried running through this support tool? Cannot Connect to Xbox Live

What do you believe caused this problem? Was there any changed to your console or network when this started?

Let us know, and we can go from there.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, this is someone else. And I was watching netflix yesterday at night and all of a sudden you have disconnected from xbox live. Now I can't get back in live. But the computers and stuff work. The xbox can connect to Internet and Network fine but not xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Disconnect your modem/router for a few minutes (I would even go as far as to say 10 minutes) and then turn on your Xbox and run the 'Test Network Connection'.  It is not a guaranteed fix, but it has helped me when I had a similar problem a few months ago.

Sorry this didn't help.