I too am getting disconnected from xbl

just wanted to throw my hat in as well, starting two days ago i get disconnected from xbl every couple minutes, without notification.  the connection test says everything is okay. also my gamerscore and achievements don't load when i select my avatar from the dashboard and i can't play my purchased xbla games.  please don't post the same two troubleshooting links, i know those tips. ihave had zero problems for 2  + years and nothing on my network has changed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you've tried all the ideas here.. support.xbox.com/.../performance .. then you'll need to contact Microsoft Support here.. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us .. as not being able to play purchased XBLA games sounds funny.

Unless you purchased the game on a different console you should be able to play the games even when not connected to the internet. Wish I could offer more help but network issues can be tricky. Any problems I've ever had were fixed with a reboot of my router by turning it off for several minutes and if that didn't help it was usually something on my ISP's end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this is doesn't not have anything to do with xbox or anything that Microsoft can fix it is all with your wireless modem it is probably something to do with your Nat, DCHP.ports or with your wireless connectivity its easily fixable if you know what your doing i had same problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried resetting your router and clearing your cache. Work for me when i encountered this problem :)

Sorry this didn't help.