i think i'v been hacked?

hello, i have a feeling i have been hacked, when i sign on it tell's me to make a new avatar, as if i'm brand new to this Xbox, and on Gears of War 2 my online rank was 60-70 now it has been reset to 1 and all my unlocked characters on it has been deleted, i have only had it for 5-6 months (for Christmas this year) so it's not old at all, nothing like this has ever hapend to me or my friends before, and one of my friends has had his Xbox since it came out. i was thinking about formating the Xbox but i spent £40 on Xbox live 3 weeks ago...  

if you have any idea's what it could be please reply thanks for the time to reply

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like a Curruption issue. If you format your hard drive you will lose EVERYTHING including gamesaves,downloads,accounts( If the account is an xbox live one it can be recovered) and anything that is on the hard drive. IT will be like new. Try recovering your gamertag and see if that helps. If not then you can try reformating your hard drive but like i said YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING ON YOUR XBOX. (Xbox live accounts can be recovered and downloads such as map packs, avatar items, backrounds and games  can be redownloaded for free with the account that bought the content) if this does not help then call xbox support

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you so so much, that worked (:

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem glad to help.

Sorry this didn't help.