I think I lost my Gamertag forever :(

I had a gamertag to a certain email that I rarely ever use. That gamertag was Renkoku, I invested a lot of DLC's and games into it. Then one day hotmail shut me off from accessing my account stating they suspected hacking. I tried to give the info that was required (which is not much, I was homeless and havent opened it in almost a year, i did not even know my last email...) and they rejected...twice. I called Xboxlive and after a hr of disappointment in the talk, they couldn't do anything. I was told I should be at least be able to download the gamertag so I can get all the account billing info in I which last I had to prove who I am. Well, last Saturday, I used his internet to do so, and they blocked access for me there too...

Am I seriously doomed???

I feel Xbox sorted robbed me in a way and I have been a customer for years and never had a problem. I have never been banned, I always had a good standing with Xbox...

What to do...

All I wish to do is change that email address to the current one in which I use on hotmail. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry for grammar, I limited on the time of use on the net.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there any solution to this issue? Or am I stuck starting all over?

Sorry this didn't help.

1) Take that email addresse to http://account.live.com/password/reset for the password reset

2) If you can't reset it there, go to http://account.live.com/acsr SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is faster to have the Agent call you by going to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3 or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, when I get the internet for my place, I will give this a try, ty, I will Fav this so I can come back if it does not work.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please let us know if all three steps 1-2-3 didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.