I Still Haven't Recieved My Game

Back in February of this year 2011 You had a promotion through the console where if You puchased a 1 year gold membership that was on sale for about $47.00 You would get a free game and would have to choose between 1 of 4 games. I purchased My gold membership on February 24th and about 2 or 3 weeks later there was an email sent asking Me to pick the game of My choice and I chose Halo Reach, I filled out all the information required and after it said Thank You Your game should arrive in 8 to 10 weeks. Well it's June 16th now and I still haven't recieved it. I've talked to numerous agents and they always don't seem to know anything and if it sounds like something is actually going to happen they say You should get a phone call within 48 hours or 72 hours or someone is going to send You an email within 5 days it's all nonsense. The first time no one called and the second time the agent said they would call at 12:30 pm they didn't call till 10:30 pm and I wasn't home. My Mother spoke the agent though and it sounded from what She said that this Guy was confused also. He said that if I maded My purchase in April that I would recieve the game sometime in June. What is He talking about I made My Purchase like I stated on February 24th. I want My game that You promised with Your promotion Please send it to Me. I haven't ever had a problem with Microsoft this is a big one though and it's ridicolous I feel like I was lied to and it was just a scam. Where is My Game? Please lets get this whole situation all staightened out. Thank You

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

So you Maded a Purchase? I Understand not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please call 18004MYXBOX

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're in Canada you're currently screwed what with the postal strike.  I got MS points once for purchasing a bunch of Arcade games but it took awhile for the points to show up in my account.  Can't remeber how long.  Maybe over a month.

Sorry this didn't help.

it does not involve the postal service AFAIK

Sorry this didn't help.

You're not the only one waiting for promised games from an Xbox promotion. I've been waiting to receive two free games since February as well, and have been given the runaround by Xbox Live. Two days ago they informed me that they would not be honouring the promotion, and that was the end of that - and calling 18004MYXBOX was a complete waste of time.

Sorry this didn't help.