I seem to have Two accounts in one email..

I recently found out that when I try to log into xbox live using my computer or phone, It will log me into an account with a different gamertag. When I enter the same information on my console, It will log me into the one that has my real gamertag and gold membership. I can even send a friend request between these two accounts but These two accounts have the exact same email address and password. I want to get this fixed so I can log into my real account on a device other than my console.. any ideas on how to fix? Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I dont think thats even possible.

But still try to change the email and password in xbox.com account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ya this is common try changing the Email and password just like UpliftKnight said it mite me linked account not sure but staff mite me on soon and they mite be able to help you from here if the email and password dont work take care and enjoy your day hope this gets fixed :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I noticed this problem the other day and trying to fix it as well. My Xbox Live via my Xbox is a totally different profile from when I log in via a web browser. I have Xbox Live Gold and and download history and such but via my PC I see nothing but a couple of PC games. Same email address and password.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey carlvjack! For help with this, can I have you create your own thread in this forum detailing where you're at! Make sure to let us know any steps you've already tried as well. Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry this didn't help.