I received free Microsoft points... help?

First off, I constantly get errors on these new “forums”. This is the 4th time im trying to type this. Also, I wasnt sure where else to post this, sorry. I know a lot of people would attack me for complaining, but you're ignorant if you do. I just received 600 Microsoft points in 100 point intervals for free. I checked my billing history to see if someone had my card and charged me it, but nothing has been billed to me. I'm obviously concerned about security and what not, however it doesn't make sense to hack my account and use a different card to add points to my account. It really doesn't seem like the case, but I really don't know what to think. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I mean I didn't win anything that I know of, and have not gotten any emails that I did. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a delay in the Microsoft account billing history?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Are you a member of Xbox LIVE rewards? rewards.xbox.com if so, they the points might have came from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually I am, and I keep up on that. But nothing came from there. Weirdly enough, the points were taken away. My Microsoft site account info still doesn't show what happened. Which now really worries me, because now someone has the power to take away my points that I actually paid for or earned through rewards? :-/

Sorry this didn't help.

In case anyone finds this post in a search, this link refers to the answer.

forums.xbox.com/.../300193.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.