I really just need some help.

ok so earlier today, i was forced to download a new dashboard and now my screen is flashing ever half to twelve seconds. i really want this fixed. i tried a hard reset (holding the power button for 15 seconds and unplugging while console was on) and it didnt work. i tried a different hdmi cable and that didnt fix the problem either. i tried calling xbox to help me with this issue but they told me that because i was a preview member, that my only option was to look through this forum for a solution which im unable to find. ive been a huge xbox fan since the beginning but i am extremely disappointed with their latest console. and have this new issue that was cause by the update is truly troubling. i really want to get this fixed so that i can continue to complain about all of the other issues that this console has before this one occurred. and help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there. For issues that you experience while in the preview program, you'll want to post here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

A possible solution for your issue though is holding down the Xbox logo for about 10 seconds until the console shuts down, then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.