I paid $720 for Titanfall and can't play it? Really?

So, I've owned an Xbox One for less than 24 hours, have been able to play Titanfall for less than 45 minutes, shelled out over $720 for the console, controller charger, and disc version of the game. I am... Well, furious. I've never felt so ripped off as a consumer, and since your customer service phone line is apparently jammed, this will have to suffice. It is vastly unfortunate that by deciding to continue loyally purchasing Microsoft products instead of Sony, I am unable to play anything. 

Im so *** I bothered to hunt down your support forum for the first time in my years of console ownership to congratulate you on successfully duping me out my money.

Since this is the support forum, and I'd hate for my post to be deleted as "off topic," I am currently receiving the 0x8004804E error that everyone else appears to be getting.

Perhaps you've devised a work around, before I find out how much store credit I can get from GameStop, and play games on my 360 while I save money for a different next-gen console?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Id say about $200 cash. There saved you time. Please keep calm. They are working hard on this and trying to scare them into working faster does not work it only makes you look bad.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

increible 24 horas sin live coincide luego de terminada la descarga de titanfall si sabia no lo compraba y podia jugar a otros juegos por lo menos simplemente desepcionado gran error

Sorry this didn't help.

I worked with an analyst who got me back online and it was simple.  They had me remove all cables from the back of the XOne and unplug the power cable from the wall for 3 minutes.  After doing this, I was able to restart it and signed right in.

Sorry this didn't help.