I own a Ps4 it has its problems but I will wait till e32014 to see what comes out. I wish I had a Xboxone im so wanting one atm.

Im not selling my Ps4 I would like to wait and see whats coming e32014.  Ive saved 300 dollars hopefully by next month I can buy it with 4 games. Where I live both consoles are sold out. If a fan of both now. I recieve alot of hate from Psfanboys just because I want to try out Xboxone console. Youtube is terrible I have Ps4 and I dont hate on Xboxone users. Xboxone as of now looks really cool to me I want Titanfall and 4 of their games.  Please dont call me a fanboy I am a fan of both systems. I did not say Xboxone is better by the way. I watched the Voice commands and I kinda wish my Ps4 had all the apps that Xboxone has. Ps4 I have Netflix and psplus.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep I will agree with you here I own a ps4 because it was right for me and if titanfall is as good as hyped I will then pick up an xboxone because the hardware reliability this time is impressive

Im looking at Xboxone games on youtube I cant believe the coop and mutiplayer in some of their games. Im watching Ryse, Deadrising 3, Ki3, Titanfall sorry for mentioning names Forza? Wow

Nothing wrong with being a fan of both systems. btw deadrising 3 is crazy fun.

I got shot of Dead Rising, it wasnt for me personally. 

Omg I  called my dad to help me buy a Xboxone he found one I sent him my 300 dollars and hes gonna helpme buy it with 2 games. Im spoiled Omg.  Forza 5 and Deadrising 3 is what I picked.KI3 is free! I heard. I will be on here with my Xboxone gamertag very soon. I feel bad that I had to beg my dad,  I dont have enough money and It makes me feel bad not paying for it myself. But I am so hyped. Im not selling my Ps4 either. But I will repay my dad next paycheck. I feel so guilty that I begged. Im a spoiled adult. Now im going to get it and no need for any fanboy fights. I feel guilty that I will have both compared to people who dont even have one.

Good news bud. Hope you enjoy the Xbox one. I'm hoping to pick up a PS4 in the next couple of months to sit on the shelf with my Xbox one.

Congratulations, hope you calm down now.

I had to take a xanax sorry. U no how exciting it is getting new Toys. I have anxiety and Adhd so I have 2 take meds to balance both. Adderalxr and zanax.  Thats why im get hyper lol

Right now the PS4 just doesn't have enough games that I want to play, I will wait and see, might pick up one later. While I'm waiting I will be playing some really great games on my X1.

Right on.  DR3 is great fun.  I love coming up with new ways to blow up zombies.  Never gets old.  Enjoy your new console!