I needs me some friends. Some mature ones!

Oh my freaking god is the little cartman voice on the mic getting nauseating to listen to or what? I'm actually starting to believe I'm a *** since I keep getting told so much. It's hard coming to terms with the fact that when I shoot someone I know im a *** for doing it. I mean ***. It's a shooting game most of the time. We're all just *** shooting each other I guess I need some buds. Preferably of the older variety. Preferably mature gamers that join games and work as a team instead of just sit there on my friends list as just another name. I don't even care if you're that good. It's about having fun god ****! As long as we contribute and try our best, that's all that counts right? So to those that add me: hello there new friend. I'm a 29 year old father that works nights and loves the *** out of fps. Battlefield 4, ghosts, anything. I'm not the best, but I'm one hell of a team mate because I got your back. And my name looks pretty spiffy on your friends list. Gamer tag: GhostAdversary

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will add you.  I work nights as well so there are really good chances that we would be on at the same time.  Been looking for people for ghost anyway.  Have not played it much because it has been glitchy but supposedly they fixed that.

I will try to add you both, I'm in that boat of being tired of the little kids talking about my mother.

You can add me.

From the UK. Please add me. All my mates seem to to have drifted over to the PS4. My only time to play at the moment is late at night, I'm not really a chatter on the mic as I've got kids asleep and don't to wake them, but I'm after a group of older gamers that play Ghosts/BF4 and enjoy working as a team.

You all sound awesome. Excited to play with you guys

I'll add you guys if you haven't added me already... not really sure how to party up on Xbox one at the moment either, so if you see me online, invite me and I'll def join any games you have going on...

40 year old father of three, EST (PA). I'm in the same boat as you guys, thanks

Same here, not many friends on Xbox one. You all can add me. I'm a family man, wife and 3 kids.

I always could do with some good new LIVE friends. I'm 47 and in the UK. Anyone can add me if they wish.

LIVE : Whagi

PSN: Whagi

:)

Same here, 46 father of 2   Usually on in the evening, (my escape from all the woman in my house).