I need to put my account as an adult and I can not download xbox 360 games

I'm using google translator, maybe I have typos

I have 2 problems with my account:

1: I need to know how to put my account as an adult, do not change the privacy, I really want to put it as an adult, currently it is as a child, I can not play Evolve, when the game starts appears: you are not old enough to start This session. Another problem is that I can not transmit through the Beam, when I try to transmit it speaks that it is not possible with a child account, only with an adult.

2: I can not download Xbox Live Gold games from Xbox 360 on Xbox One (I've never had an Xbox 360, I do not know if I need an Xbox 360 for me to download the gold games on xbox one) when I try to download Says that it is not possible to make this transaction through Xbox.com in my account and asks me to complete the transaction through the xbox (even though I'm already in the xbox).

In short, I need my account to be adult and not child and I want to be able to download the Xbox Live Gold 360 monthly free games on Xbox One.

Note: for now I only tested download the Xbox 360 Gold games on Xbox One, I did not try to buy an Xbox 360 game directly from Xbox One.

Please someone help me, I need someone to help me.

HELP ME!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Hey BionicPaper920! The only way to change a child account to an adult account is through maturation of the account itself, there is no way to force the change. Additionally, check here for steps on how to resolve the Xbox 360 purchasing error. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.