I need to change my parental email address because that email has been cancelled and now i cannot sign in

Help is appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I am having a similar issue with this update. It has been so long since most of us set up our accounts the updates have thrown everything haywire. When I signed up for my account with XBOX Live the e-mail associate with the account was not @Live.com or @Hotmail.com . The Live system does not recognize the e-mail (and therefore the password) as being valid even though all of it is. The three accounts associated with my Family can not accept the Terms of Service Agreement because my password is not "valid". I have spoken to customer support and was told the e-mail for my account was updated to one of my choosing (@Live.com) and it should sync the new info to the Gamertag and be fine. This is not the case so I have a VERY upset wife and two friends that can not access their Multiplayer Gaming, Netflix, Hulu, etc... Any assistance for us would be great.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks i guess i should call customer support right now and i hope you get that problem solved   we dont want any marriage issues due to a xbox live problem

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you. Hopefully everything gets settled soon. I am waiting on them to call me now. Funny in a way. I have access to Live no problem. It is only the family that can't due to the need to enter my credentials for updated ToS. Best of luck and thanks for providing the thread to start with.

Sorry this didn't help.