i need some help!!!

ok so i have sold my xbox, and want to recover my gamertag to my brothers xbox, only one thing is stopping me i dont remember the email address i used to create it. when i go to recover gamertag it automatically asks for the email address which is my problem..... is there anything that i can doo?? i remember the gamertag and the password but not the email.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Call support, verify who you are and they should be able to tell you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Gutsyy! Is your profile still on your console? If so, log in and look under Account Management > WLID. This will show you the WLID (email address) you need to use to log into the account. As for recovering on your friend's console, this isn't recommended, and it won't recover any save files as well. We recommend using and USB thumb drive, properly formatted, to move your profile and any saves to your friend's console. Does this help?

Sorry this didn't help.

no actually gutsyy is my bros, account i want to recover my profile DC SpLiFF to his xbox so the people who bought mine wont have it. i dont care about the save files and things like that i just wanna e able to play online.

Sorry this didn't help.