i need help

i have a user name [Mod Removed] trying to get me banned. We met in dark souls i killed him and he dashboarded to try cheat from dying so i messaged him and used his username as a joke saying it then lol he proceeds to get angry and we go back and forth him trying to say he's better then me and me just laughing at him then he cusses at me so i report him and told him immediately that i reported him for cussing at me he then said he would get his xbox ambassador to use his program to ban me for making false reports. this is a really tense situation that needs attention whenever possible.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Ambassadors do not have the power to ban, nor to influence any such bans. This remains the domain of the XBLPET.

You did the right thing in reporting (less so in fuelling the situation by telling him as much) and you may want to consider also Muting and Avoiding via his profile page.

Please never call out another user on the forums, despite what offences you believe they have committed. Report, Avoid, move on and PET will look into it.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.